Sa Rang Chae
New Bob Centre (11-G-1 & 2)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10350
+60 4-226 3587
- The food are delicious :)
- The dishes are delicious but still prefer DAORAE, unlimited kimchi and drinks refill...
- The stir-fried pork belly and squid is recommended!
- Food is good
- Good service and food!
- Kimchi jjigae not really good, rice too hard and the importance one is NO free tea... I been charged RM6 for the tea :(
- Clean and delicious food and the freaking friendly boss!! Should try Bibimbap and kimchi jjigae
- My expectation too high after read others comment. The food is just normal. Not as good as expected.
- Authentic food but don't expect much from the side dish as the portions are extremely small. One of the side dish had only four tiny stems if broccoli for a table of four!
- Galbi Jib is fantastic
- Awesome food :3
- Best Korean food ever . It's a must to try !
- The food is super delicious :D
- Had an awesome kimchi jjigae here. However, green tea costs rm6.
- Nice food and a friendly owner
- Marinated pork ribs and smoke ducks are really good. Just a bit disappointed that the cabbages can only be refilled once which is not enough!
- JapChae and the stir fried pork bellyis beyond words!!! Try it to believe it!we were a lil disappointed cause we were only allowed to refill our ban-chans once and they were so goood!
- The pork was cooked to perfection. The price is usual.
- One of the best Korean restaurant in the island.
- One of the best Korean restaurant to dine in