Sandwiches, Coffee Shop
6233 Hollis St (btw 62nd St & 63rd St)
Emeryville, CA 94608
- Chicken Caesar salad with extra dressing my favorite
- Their breakfast food is all prepared via toaster and microwave - not a proper grill. Gross.
- Grilled cheese = barely melted slice of cheese between two pieces of barely toasted bread. :(
- Thai chicken soup is the best
- The coffee was .......................#justok
- I really like the half sandwich + cup of soup combo here.
- The Turkey sandwich with cranberries is so totally delicious. I'd use the word "Redonk" if I were the type of person who used that word.
- Turkey sandwich is awesome.
- Order the "Nader" (pronounced nod-er) sandwich for something different!
- Yogurt, fresh fruit and granola... Washed down with a cup of half-caf. Mmmm...
- Chicken fuego is the way to go. Not on menu. Grilled sandwitch with light brown onions+fresh avacado+spicy sauce.
- Bacon can be added to any sandwiches!
- Delicious sandwiches....
- If you like David Rio chai tea, they've got it here! Oh yeah, my gf really likes their pickles too, but not with the chai ... I think.
- You can usually order your favorite special sandwich even if it is not "today's" special.
- Their mocha is made from Mexican chocolate! Cinnayum.