Ross's Restaurant Inc
- Fork up the extra 1.89 and get queso on the magic mountain. Well worth the money. Make sure you have plenty of toilet paper at home though.
- Love the mountain. But come hungry it's a lot of food. I get mine with hashbrowns and extra cheese.
- They have chicken n waffles now
- President Obama ate here 2011
- Former President Barack Obama was here in 2011!
- Poutine mountain was pretty awesome. Get the cheese curds, worth it.
- I've tried all the Mountain's and hands down they are my favorite thing to order morning noon or night it fits the bill ! :-)
- I'm trying the Poutine Mountain it sounds good
- Food was fair. Waitress reached over our food and picked the silverware off the plate and put them on the table and didnt know they serve Bud Light. Appetizer was cold temperature. Last time here!
- Try the signature Magic Mountain!
- Salmon patties is on the menu. There are better options.
- The Volcano is delicious!
- Pretty large servings for the price, but looks really run down and the food lacks flavor.
- Ordered salad but i got only lettuce ! Weird huh ?
- Oh my gosh! Best Breakfast in Davenport/Bettendorf! Pancakes to die for! Plus GREAT omelettes! Forget the diet and ENJOY! :)
- Try the magic mountain! It's a fun place to bring your kids! COME TO ROSS'S REATAURANT!!EAT EAT FOOD FOOD ROSS FOOD ROSS FOOD!
- LOVE THE FRIED DILL PICKLE SPEARS!!!!!!
- Sit towards the back!
- Plan to share the Cinnamon Roll; it's mammoth!