Rice & Fries
484 Changi Road
- Beautiful lamb shank superbly done tonight even when itz crowded! #jonnyfoodie#
- Get the lamb shank. Ok I m a believer! Its Tender meat slides off the bones & feels like u r eating chicken meat. Go go go
- The seasoning is absolutely spot on for the rosemary chicken. I m moving over from the opposite western food stall from now on. OH note that they open till 11pm . Rock on Rice & Fries!
- Psst. Try the tom yum pasta from the secret menu. Great flavors with a spicy kick. Pairs well with the chicken and their house red.
- Do try the starter Chilli Soft Shell Crab if it's on the specials menu. Absolutely delicious.
- The salmon Alfredo pasta is yum!
- Super friendly stuff, availability of a children's play corner, and wonderful food at no service charge and GST... What's not to love?
- Try the soft shell crab with curry mayo!
- Enjoyed the beef burger!
- Belgian beer, medium rare steak burger all-in, chocolate lava cake, poached salmon
- Salted egg pasta with softshell crab is very good. Pinch of chilli padi and curry leaves helped create a balance dish. Don't worry .. it's Not spicy.
- They have a new menu effective Feb 2016.
- The soft shell crab pasta rocks. And the waffle, so simple and so Yums.
- Lava cake!!!
- Damn good beef risotto special
- My favorites are chillin prawn pasta, soft shell crab pasta, truffle fries, brunch food and delicious desserts.
- Soft shell crab with chill and mantou.. sweet savory.. delicious!
- Spicy prawn aglio olio & soft shell crab marinara definitely bring a notch in flavors. Especially the latter popular pasta, with spot-on tomato puree flavors going through your taste buds.
- Beautiful salad and Tomato & Pesto soup was delicious.
- Tried the recommended Lamb Shank. The good part was the tenderness of the meat. But the lack in seasoning & flavor in the sauce disappointed me.