Peter Pan Diner
1216 E Oakland Park Blvd (@ Dixie Hwy)
Oakland Park, FL 33334
- Try the Eggs Benedict - Yummmmmmmy!! $7.25
- Slowly making my way through the menu. Lots to choose from. However you can't beat the breakfast prices!
- Best corned beef hash
- Great dining, and reasonably priced....
- Don't care what anyone says! There is nothing negative about this place! The service is kind. The food is cooked right and the atmosphere is hilarious at all times!
- New Times Best of Winner for Best Late Night Dining. Open 24 Hours a day. Alcohol is also served until 1:30 AM!
- Love how mix the crowd is: Old, Young, Straight, Gay, All Races.... and great breakfast at all hours!
- Great place for breakfast. Who doesn't love cornbeef hash? Awesome service.
- You can never go wrong with anything from the breakfast menu. Also love their gyros.
- Order French fries instead of home fries for breakfast. They have the thick steak fries. Yum.
- Ask for Bread. They have great bread!
- Candis Is amazing
- Dave is awesome!!! Great service and a good time :)
- This place is amazing!!! Open 24 hours 7 days a week... But they stop serving alcohol at 11pm.
- Try the Gyros -
- Great burger.....!
- Best chicken kabob In ft lauderdale....
- cant get enough omg.......disco fries
- Best Split Pea Soup since grandma..... Must come on a Thursday, it's a special for that day only.....
- For a real "Comfort food" fix. Try the "South of the boarder" special: Biscuits n Harvey with eggs any style & home fries.