Patty Wagon Food Truck
Food Truck, Burgers
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- If there is a possible way to feel like you are eating healthy while having a burger, this is it!! So good! So fresh!
- No plastic. Bring cash. Burgers are excellent.
- The rosemary garlic fries are really delicious. Thin and crispy!
- The Rose is worth the $3.75
- Love fries and the ketchup they make!
- AMAZING fries. LA Weekly rated them #5 out of top 10 in Los Angeles. Their sliders are also bomb; taste just like a homemade hand-pressed patty from a backyard grill! 10/10 would eat again.
- Excellent sliders!
- great fries and burgers. The music will make you want to play BioShock
- make sure to get the Rosemary Fries....
- Jake and coop are the best.
- delicious mini burgers; 100% grass-fed beef - try the You're My Everything, no mayo, with blue cheese (custom)
- Watch out for pickles! They put a slice on top of each bun and you won't know til you get it.
- Try the Blue Indigo - a slider with caramelized onions and blue cheese. Mind-bending.
- Burgers and fries are good.