Southern / Soul, Cajun / Creole, American
- Fried chicken & Peach Cobbler! Uptown is always a must too (1/2 Sweet Tea & 1/2 Lemonade)
- Come here if you have a few hours to kill at the airport- the food is great.
- Good plane watchng and an electrical outlet by the window. Oh... Good food too :)
- Tourist fools killed the best place for business tvlrs to eat in Concourse C, now it's closed. The burger place is high-priced & sucks. Enjoy BK & Wendy's crap unless you go to Atlanta Bread or Term A
- Absolutely the worst place in the entire airport. Complete with racist waitress and piss poor excuse for a manager. Unbelieveable.
- We enjoyed the nachos.
- Well at least the beer was good...sweetwater 420
- Eat the fried steak
- Waited25 mins to order ... Forget this place you will regret stopping here note no bartender
- If the kitchen looks anything like the dinning area you should be aware!!
- Been waiting 15 minutes for water.....slow, slow, slow service.
- Food is good. Service sucks.
- Had the meatloaf with Creole sauce and it was good!
- Horrible food donor eat here.
- Love their breakfast here, whoever says the grits are bland does not know how to eat grits "you have to doctor it up w/butter salt n pepper" or whatever you like on them.
- Has the best breakfast in the airport! A must have especially early in the morning! Mmmmm Good!
- Try the fried chicken Caesar ! The fried chicken is great
- Coffee isn't good. Grits are bland. Had the salmon cakes which were just okay. Yes you can sit down, but I would recommend doing breakfast elsewhere.
- Mac and Cheese was disappointing but meatloaf and collards are great.
- Try the collard greens.