- George the owner is sore friendly and always remembers my name. The food is fabulous.
- Carrollton: You finally have a pizza place worthy of my attention. You know pizza is good when you can reheat in oven and still want to devour it. Individuals are the bomb. Try anything and everything
- The pizzas are the best not only in Carrollton but in the DFW area!
- The best pizza in Carrollton! I have been to many pizza places in the DFW area and I can attest that Paparrazi is the best so far! The best even compared to places I have been in other cities!
- Everything on the menu is exceptional with quality ingredients. Unlike so many other pizza/sub places, they emphasize quality over price point. It's worth every penny.
- Paparazzi Pizza's location is anything but glitzy, cozied up to a dry cleaner shop in a Carrollton strip mall, but the menu is more adventurous than you'd expect from a neighborhood pizzeria.
- Fast friendly service, great food, and low prices.
- The Mediterraneo gourmet pizza was spectacular. The service was friendly that made you feel like you were with a familiar friend. Highly recommend.
- Total. Bliss. The Tomato Tango was perfection for a gorgonzola lover like me. Blended in exquisitely balanced harmony with the mozzarella, the gorgonzola and pine nuts were heavenly! Best pizza ever!
- Great pizza and great people! Amazing pizza, worth the money!
- The calzone is almost the size of a football and rather cheesy!! Definitely recommend
- Mixed green salad is great! And Adams Choice pizza:-)
- Everything is great here. You will not be disappointed.