Pan Hellenic Pastry Shop
322 S Halsted St (btwn W Jackson Blvd & W Van Buren St)
Chicago, IL 60661
- A must stop in Greektown, the family-owned Pan Hellenic Pastry Shop has been serving authentic, homemade Greek pastries for over 38 years, including a delicious traditional baklava.
- Great place to pick up homemade Greek pastries, sit down, have a cup of coffee and eat the pastries before you bring them home.
- Kind, generous smiley faces serving the best quality goodies. Precious.
- Pecan saragl!
- Could be a good spot to grab pastries for home. Opens at 9a on Saturday.
- The pastries are great but their homemade yogurt might be the best I had in the city - and this is a Turk giving you this tip :)
- Great family run bakery in the heart of Greektown. It's been in business for 39 years! This place is a must stop for a Greektown experience.
- It doesn't get any better than this!
- I come here once a week to enjoy what this little bakery had to offer. Great, kind, and courteous service. Along with great coffee and delicious desserts! Also ask for their bread with cheese!
- For nearly 40 years, Pan Hellenic Pastry Shop has been serving authentic Greek pastries. Locals often play games of Tavli (similar to backgammon), including Portes, Plakoto, and Fevga.
- Sit down in the cafe area and enjoy a Greek coffee homemade by the owner!
- This is an amazing little family-owned pastry shop. The people are friendly and it's a great place to stop by and have a delicious pastry! Make sure you say hi to Helen.
- The house specialty chocolate cookies are amazing!
- Excellent X 10!!!!!
- Hey Pan Hellenic Pastry Shop, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- The pastry with the musical note!
- The treats look really good. My husband enjoyed the almond cookies.
- Wonderful! Tastes just like Yia Yia's deserts
- Great pastry shop. The pre packaged pastry variety packs are great buys.
- Realllllly love the remodel job!