Ono's Philly Cheesesteak
American, Sandwiches, Fast Food
- Everything on the menu is good! You can't go wrong!!! I love the breakfast combo!!!
- If you want late night food in Waikiki after the bars close, this is one of the only options. The cheesesteaks are very tasty.
- This place is open around the clock so always something to eat. Be careful with your debt card and receipt. Staff will need it.
- The large sandwich is a meal for two. Try the chicken with cheese, garlic and onions. Delicious!
- Large cheesesteaks are cut in half and individually wrapped. Eat one now and take the other half for the road.
- Great place for some good cheese-steak sandwiches and its open 24/7.
- Freshly brewed kona coffee and choice of Spinich,mushroom,egg and cheese or Bacon.egg and cheese sandwich for $2.48 5am-10am
- One of the most authentic Philly Cheesesteaks I've ever found outside of PA!
- Ono Philly Garlic Cheesesteak with onions is amazing.
- Favorite sandwich in all of Waikiki!
- Best Philly cheese steak outside Philly
- Pretty decent food for on the go and cheap. Spam and eggs with 2 scoops rice and macaroni salad. The spam was cooked just right, crispy on the outside. Garlic cheesesteak sandwich was good too.
- The mushroom cheesesteak with Cheese Whiz is delicious... A little pricey though... $7 for a small
- There is vegetarian options at this location.
- It was a pretty good cheesesteak.
- Philly steak fries are legit! Ate here after several late night cocktails. Consistently great. I would opt for the cheese whiz on the sandwiches.
- food was good, but took forever. Not very busy when we were there, not sure why it took so long
- Ask for cheese whiz!!!!
- Amazing great late night bite