Mex & Co
1788 Nanjing W Rd | 南京西路1788号 (B1/F Eco City 1788 | 1788国际中心)
Jìng'an, 上海市 200047
- Macho burrito is enormously satisfying. I almost cried when I saw they have little bottles of green Tabasco. Shanghai needed this.
- Virgin margaritas?! Wtf. The malatang place At the back of the food court has beer.
- If you're going anywhere else I'm afraid for how your children are going to turn out
- Great burrito in town. The shop is located next to where I work, thus I come here once a week for lunch. Price is good, rmb 28 for a small size burrito. Tasty and good enough for a healthy light lunch
- Meal deal is only 35 for a burrito, soda and chips. Best burrito I've had In Shanghai.
- I'm obsessed
- Come here for a quick lunch. 40 rmb for a big burrito chips and drink. Take away is recommended because always full
- Pork is choice
- Fills in a needed void on Shanghai F&B scene. Young Singaporean owner. Seems to be out of Chicken both times I had visited.
- Wrong place on the map...
- Burrito says cheese or sour cream, add guacamole for 8, but they would not give me cheese for free. Ridiculous. Only 5rmb but...
- Delicious mexican style food. The salads are also great - chose your own toppings. Decent prices as well!
- I like ;) will go one more time for sure
- Taco is terrible: it small, it cold