Deli / Bodega, Bakery
3900 Cross Creek Rd (PCH)
Malibu, CA 90265
- Everything you need for a picnic at the beach is heresandwiches, fresh salads and a carrot cake with cream cheese icing (our favorite).
- Malibu Kitchen is part of the Clean Bay Restaurant Certification Program! They are doing their part to help reduce stormwater pollution in the Santa Monica Bay! To learn more, visit
- Great deli sandwiches with dozens of fillings and styles. Freshly made right there! Delish!
- Fave: wedding cookie
- The pulled pork sandwich was excellent.
- One of their signs said the "NY State of Mind" sandwich is their most popular -- and it did not disappoint! It's delicious because of the Russian sauce and cole slaw!
- If you're a vegetarian or just want something a little lighter to eat, then try the Very Vegetarian sandwich! It's so good!
- Sandwiches are great and owner is a horrible host
- good sandwiches and bakery
- Love the front porch dining atmosphere
- Pulled pork is excellent ... Just ask Brian Vermeire!
- Try the tuna melt wrap with my favorite side of Greek salad...
- The black and white cookie is amazing.
- The pulled pork sandwich & the club wrap are my favorites!!
- Grilled veggies galore!
- Tuna melt wrap is off the charts!!!
- Get the pulled pork or the kitchen panini. Awesome!