Diner, American, Breakfast
- Try to get a table in the front of the restaurant.
- Fit in with the locals and call this "The Bu."
- Ask to sit in Mrs. V's section. She's the best.
- I always get the protein omelette with grilled chicken, it's excellent, salads @ fish for lunch are also good
- Smiles look forced and fake. While looking at the menu I was overwhelmed with all the rules and time restrictions: no cell phone use, 1 hour time limit, minimum tip etc etc. Made me feel very uncomfor
- Blueberry pancakes are delicious
- Great food and late night service! One of the best diners in the area.
- Ehh...any diner that charges 1 million dollars for a bacon egg and cheese is not cool by my standards.
- Best waitresses. All breakfast food is on point.
- I heard people here are hammered at breakfast
- Get the corned beef hash!
- They have great breakfast specials. :)
- Come here often! We always enjoy their breakfast/brunch menu. Eggs Benedict was a miss the first time I had it, but decided to give another chance and loved it! Big portion! Good mimosas too! :)
- Good food, good service
- Try the T-bone steak - Excellent steak!
- French onion soup here makes me look forward to cold weather so that I can justify having it
- Real Hoboken restaurant, not the fake soho restaurants that come and go.
- The dinner specials are the best deal. For about $15 you get wine, soup/salad, bread, entree, dessert, & coffee!
- Two Dollar Mimosas,Bloody Marys, and Bellinis on Saturdays and Sunday until 4pm
- Good spot for Sunday breakfast. If you are looking for something fast, Malibu is it. Your food comes in 5 minutes. Not sure if that is a good thing, but the food is pretty good for diner food.