Madam Zhu's Kitchen (汉舍中国菜)
- They have great Dan Dan mien. It is not on the menu, but they prepare it when you ask. Very worth it!:) spicy ;)
- The plants will make you happy. And so will the food.
- Madame Zhu is delicious and not too tricky for a foreigner. Definitely worth a try.
- Really really greasy for a Shanghai restaurant....
- Well designed place serves wonderful Chinese food. Like their deco.
- Love the menu design! You can tell the food is really good from the ingredients.
- Come with a big group and you can't go wrong ordering!
- Great food with amazing decor. From appetisers to main course to desserts are mostly recommended. The tofu with salted fish is pungent but nice.
- Special Dinner
- Potted plants here are precariously poised at many points, as if plotting an evil plan.
- Infer numerous indoor plants were sighted but their strategic values are doubtful.
- The environment is pretty decent, clean with numerous plants placed in strategic positions.
- I love the pictures in frame as decorated on the wall!!!