$ $ $
401 Sunrise Hwy
Lynbrook, NY 11563
- No, the buffalo burger is NOT chicken
- Onion rings are the best around. They are battered and delicious!
- I love the staff. Truly good people. It's diner food in the most traditional sense, and it works.
- expensive. not great service. not great food. generally eh.
- French onion soup.
- I don't expect much from a diner but the food is pretty underwhelming. Overcooked burger and toasted-too-hard bun, everything else is just as disappointing.
- Great food service not so great. If your inpatient don't go In. Never sit in main seating area because the old men who stay there all day laugh and conversation is so fckn loud you wish you had a bat
- Bacon omelette comes with no cheese, so it's kinda dry.
- This place is awful. My sons chicken fingers had this gray film on them, it was disgusting.
- Don't take the mayorship away if you like your life...
- Just another LI diner. Foods good, good place to eat if you're local.
- Blt on whole wheat toast...yummy!!
- Burger I ordered I think a dog wouldn't eat it was a hockey puck.
- For the last 10 years, I've ordered nothing but Texas Fries w/o bacon, honey mustard on the side. Only reason I have been going back to this diner for so long!
- Order a cheseburger deluxe