Lucile's Creole Cafe
Cajun / Creole, Breakfast
- The beignets are the bees knees
- Go to Lucile's, ask for the pepper jelly w your biscuit, try Hanks Eggs for a hearty treat or Pain Purdue for something sweet and light! Sooo tasty!
- Do not eat the biscuits!! They are too good - you won't be able to stop and you'll have no room left for your meal!
- Cajun Breakfast is key to happiness!!!
- The quality of their lattes has gone downhill. I've been here many years and they've hired so many new servers who cannot make a latte.
- Eggs New Orleans: fried eggplant, poached eggs, hollandaise, potatoes and a biscuit. Can't go wrong.
- A little bit pricey for a breakfast place, but food and vibe is worth it. Love the house turned into a restaurant and the jams, ketchup, and coffee made in house.
- Ammmmmazing beignets & homemade biscuits!!! Love this place!
- Generous servings. They offer half-orders too!
- Even wore the dog out the food was sooooo good
- If you don't have to drive try the Bloody Mary - it's a drink and appetizer all rolled into one!
- This place is AWESOME!!!
- Fantastic biscuits and strawberry-rhubarb jam...and everything else!
- Eggs pontchartrain...pan fried trout, grits, potatoes, homemade biscuitand jellies...can't go wrong!
- Tough choices: Eggs Sardo, Cajun Breakfast, or Carlin County... Have one of each
- Strawberry Rhubarb jam with the homemade biscuits is great. Don't forget to try the chicory coffee!
- These biscuits are huge, fluffy and great with jam
- Brunch portions are huge for Hanks and Farmers eggs. Biscuits, beignets, chicory coffee, and Bloody Mary.
- Eggs Benedict are SO GOOD. They do half orders, too, keep that in mind! (So you can order more of different things )
- The Eggs Sardou is amazing & the biscuits are wonderful.