The Lobby Lounge at Mandarin Oriental, New York
Tea Room, Lounge, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
- Not staying at the hotel? If they tell you there's a wait, just say that you finished dining at Asiate. You'll get a table in a snap. Otherwise, prepare to wait with the masses.
- Great view of Columbus Circle, perfect for afternoon tea on a Sunday. Really impressed with the ginger scones and the Oolong tea pairing. Love the spaciousness and high windows
- The view is worth everything.
- If you just dined at Asiate, they'll seat you faster! Phenomenal views of the city - ask for the big (best) table in the SE corner of the lounge (seats 8) - the NE most corner has the best seat for 2.
- Come here for the amazing Central Park views and the carefully crafted cocktails. The food is also great - be sure to order the chicken lollipops.
- Best view in New York. Elegant lounge great cocktails and atmosphere !!!
- afternoon tea is delicious with a gorgeous view of central park
- The view here is one of the best in the city!
- My favorite place to act "rich & famous." You feel like you own the city looking out to Central Park and skyscrapers.
- Afternoon tea here is a great way to decompress after a hectic day and the views are equally awesome. Alongside with tea, scones or macarons they'll additionally serve chips, nuts and kimchi pancakes
- Nice view. Good place to have dlitions breakfast.
- Whiskey sour cocktail is fantastic
- Have a seat by the large windows while you drink a cocktail and enjoy the amazing view of Central Park. The perfect place to feel rich and famous.
- Such an amazing place in the heart of Manhattan. I strongly recommend to visit this lounge. The view is pretty amazing, the staff is so polite and the atmosphere is a unbelievable!
- The club sandwich was very nice and large. We split it. It's pricey, that's a given, but you go for the view ambiance and service. Will return.
- Great food and excellent view
- Love the high tea and views
- Great views, solid drinks, side bar is very decent if main one is full
- They take reservations only for hotel guests.
- Beautiful view. The whole lobby area has very posh feel