LightHouse Fish Market & Restaurant
$ $ $
2451 Fredrick Douglas Blvd (btwn W 131st & W 132nd St)
Harlem, NY 10027
11:00am - 10:00pm
- Honestly one of the best fish markets in Harlem. Lines are long as hell but it is definitely worth the wait.
- It's definitely worth the wait...
- Love the lobster fries!
- The fried shrimp are good, but the fries are a bit too greasy.
- Basa meal is pretty good...crab legs are cooked to perfection
- I liked what I had.. Shrimp. Potato salad. Mac. Food was GREAT!
- My first time experience. I had whiting, calamari, shrimp and scallops. I ate it all like it was the last supper!!!
- Slow service but worth the wait! Everything is made to order and the smell inside is amazing! Try the sauttd salmon and veggies!!