2803 Old Spanish Trl (and Almeda)
Houston, TX 77054
- The strawberry and chocolate donuts were doughy and great.
- The jumbo kolaches are the best
- To get a boudain kolache or a crodough, I usually have to get there by 8:30. They're worth it. Sometimes they have bbq kolache. Yummmy.
- BBQ Kolache for breakfast? Don't mind if I do. Try the crodough. Delicious!!!!
- The kolaches are delicious.
- On weekends, better come before 10am, they sell out fresh donuts fast.
- Do a great job at the donuts. Tender dough, yet has some bread "stretchy" texture, while being light and airy.
- Better and cheaper than shipleys
- My family loves this place. Their donuts are always so fresh and their kolaches and croissants are the best in town :)
- The plain donuts and kolaches are the best!
- Bacon, egg, and cheese croissant = perfect hangover cure.