Desserts, Pastry, Tea Room
87/135 Brompton Road, Food Hall - Ground Floor
London, Greater London SW1X 7XL
+44 7387 107117
- This piece of cake is a piece of heaven on earth
- good morning london
- Mini beef burgers are my favorite
- A sumptuous destination for afternoon tea and macaroons.
- One of my fav places in London !
- Tried the tomato with mozerla as a starter, was amazing. The club sandwich wasn't that good, the mayo ruined the taste. Still the best option when it comes to macrons.
- stanbul stinye Park'ta da maaza aan Laduree Harrods bata olmak zere birok yerde ubesi var.Macaronlaryla efsane olan Laduree 'de btn tatllar denemeye deer .
- One of the best Laduree's
- No place for a DIET!!!
- Amazing macaroons, so many flavors to choose from--must try!
- My one and only best latte cafe ever
- The French toast and jasmine green tea
- Yummy Macarons, Millefeuille , and club sandwich
- Try the rose macaroon
- Best macaroons!!!
- For breakfast go for the omlette with black truffles
- The rose macarons are a must-try
- I've heard about these magical macaroons.. I simply must get them
- No need to go to Paris to enjoy the best macarons in the world. The French La Dure was founded in 1862 and you will want to try all the other flavors and delicious specialties.