$ $ $
- Wow! The green chili sauce is amazing.
- Excellent food and service
- Nice house margarita
- Guac and a Cadillac marg
- Fab chips/salsa. Huge guac $12 worth it. Possibly best in Denver. Hubby: Anniversary platter & raved. Me: Pollo Tampica, fantastic. Mud pie Devine. Price Just over $100 inc drinks/tip. Quite fair IMO
- Food and margs are good, servers at the bar are rather standoff-ish, absolutely freezing at the bar.
- The grandma soup is pure fire.
- Its good but very Americanized Mexican food
- Green chili and pork tamales
- Colorado green chili on most everything.
- The rating is overblown but this is indeed solid american Mexican food. Great guac, liked the green chili and everything was smothered in a nice cheddar blend
- Wonderful food! Strongly recommended
- The chile con queso was good as well as the brisket enchiladas
- Flour tortillas are always good!!! Plus they have great drinks
- Beautiful food, amazing service. Food is fresh, pastries/wraps are prepared/made on site. The best meal Ive had in America so far. La Loma is a must.