The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
$ $ $ $
- Their steak salad is great for lunch and so is their beef dip.
- Ask for baked potato with extra bacon bits. Their lychee martinis are AMAZING!
- Great new york, 12 oz for a girl not bad... :)
- Go for post-work drinks at the bar & ask for their fresh made potato chips
- Yes I would like to 'Keg Size' my drink.
- Try the T-bone steak is delicious!
- No matter what you decide it will leave you completely satisfied. Cindy is a joy as our waitress!
- Good meat, well-priced, good beer.
- Ask for the special 3-cheese garlic butter!!
- I have been there more than any other steak restaurant for all occasions. Always order filet Mingion medium rare.
- Good if you share your meal they are happy to split onto two plates.
- Super Service.
- Try the double baked potatoe! Delicious!
- Great atmosphere and food. The service was first class and the steaks were mouth watering!
- Bacon wrapped scallops!
- Great food: i loved the steak and lobster! Succulent & juicy... Like it should be
- Baileys on ice...
- Prime Rib is never a bad decision.
- I heard their 12oz sirloin is the bomb! I never eat the beef...however, their salmon is mighty delicious!!
- Pecan & goat cheese sirloin is to die for.