Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
- They cooked my food and served it on a plate
- The patio smells like garbage in the summer.
- Awful service. Our server was nonchalant and very absent. Extremely overpriced food. Overpriced drinks. Would definitely not go again.
- What kind of self respecting sports bar doesn't play sound for when one of the cities teams are in the playoffs? And plays Britney Spears music instead? #Toronto #Raptors
- Mike is the best server. Ask for him always
- Try the Topless Steak Sandwich. To, die, for!!! So good.
- If you tell the waitress you know Jack, you get a free appetizer.
- Servers r mad hot!
- The gravy on the garlic mashed potatoes are amazing here. Blue cheese sirloin. Ummm umm!
- For some reasons all tea cups/mugs have stains. Don't they have a dishwasher?...
- chicken fingeeeers!!
- Best nachos! One up on sneaky dees.
- Ask for Mathelda, she's the best !!!
- Beer-braised Beef Poutine with Roasted Red Peppers and Green Onions and Special Sauce.
- Beer is good but expensive
- Its hit or miss. Fine nachos and chicken salad, lousy burger, but great selection of tap beer.
- El desorden de la cocina ...
- Nice bar with variety of beers. Chicken wings is very tasty
- Blah food but good location. Patio is decent if you can get a spot.
- One of the nicer patios in the Entertainment District. The Chicken BLT Poutine is fantastic and under $10! Great bang for your buck.