Japanese, Bar, Sushi
$ $ $
5:30pm - 10:30pm
5:30pm - 9:30pm
5:30pm - 10:30pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Go to Izakaya Monday's and order off the $7 menu.
- Make sure you check out AnneMarie at the bar! Food is great, DJ Paul Castro is even better!!
- Get the Rice Crispy Sushi Roll Dessert. You're welcome.
- the rock shrimp is amazing
- Very nice to relax but the food doesn't make it. They try hard but it doesn't feel special, sort of a wanna be by NYC standards
- Get the Kobe beef fried rice and lobster robatakaya.
- Definitely must order the small plates off the cold and hot plates. Kobe beef all day! Oh and did I mention desserts galore!
- Edamame Dumplings!!!!
- It may not cross your mind to try the edamame dumplings but YUM and they won't fill you up.
- Spicy Tuna Cracker. Ask no questions and order it.
- What I liked: Kobe beef on skewer, king crab taco
- Monday specials are great. The fish tacos and mushroom dumplings are amazing!
- This A.C. spot is the place to be. The robotayaki, sashimi, king crab tacos and sake cocktails are stars, and if its a Monday night, take advantage of the $7 plates-and-drinks specials.
- The Kobe Beef on a stick very good and tender
- The shrimp tempura roll is to die for! Also I asked for spicy salmon (not on the menu) and it was great!!
- Amazing Eel and sake...who would have guessed that such cool things could be found in the middle of casino-land?
- Order a bunch of small plates to share, and make sure you don't skip the Kobe beef sliders!
- There are Monday specials! $7 rolls and $7 cocktails. Beer is $3.50.
- Skip the sushi but some other great items - edamame dumplings really delicate and good and the Japanese fried chicken is fantastic
- Of all the culinary shows in this brightly lit city, Chef Michael Schulson puts on the best. He learned how to please dining audiences at The Culinary Institute of America.