Humberto's Taco Shop
1015 25th St #C (at Broadway)
San Diego, CA 92102
- Dear Kelly, if I'm checking into as many placed as you are.. That would pretty much make you unemployed as well. P.S. They gave one kick ass breakfast burrito :)
- Cali burrito rolled tacos and carne asada fries
- One of the best Mexican corner restaurants. Love getting the menudo on the weekends. The Tortas are top notch as well.
- Try the California Burrito or and of the breakfast burritos, preferably the bacon, eggs and cheese one.
- Egg, Bean, and Cheese Burrito!!
- Get the rolled tacos w/cheese, guac, and sour cream...diet the next day. yum yum.
- Always a treat when I eat here food is awesome
- The cabeza taco is so good. Fatty and tender that it melts in your mouth. The beans are also good. Guac is a weird texture.
- Bean tostada. It's HUUUUUGE
- California buritto
- Im not sure if they are healthy...but if you are hungry...como here an get a great tasty burrito! Carne adobada is my favourite, with lots of guacamole inside!!
- The carne asada fries are amazing
- Amazing rate quantity vs price...but there are many other Mexican food places with better quality
- Carne Asada Fries!
- Called burrito is on point
- Rolled tacos
- California burrito #Bomb
- Until yesterday the service has been quick friendly. However, Last night I witnessed an employee harass a homeless man throwing a bucket of water at him and shouting racial slurs. I will not return.