- If your wife is upset with you, this could very well help resolve everything.
- Try the hazelnut, it's the best.
- By far the best ice cream/ gelato store in the city of Toronto
- Key lime pie, nothing beats it. In the fall I highly suggest trying the pumpkin pie also. Good stuff here and made fresh daily.
- Asked if I could have a cookie piece and was told "display only". WTF?! That's never happened before. Teach your staff some manners!
- Valrhona chocolate & pear!
- Try the caf latte here, is amazing.
- Homemade iced tea is delicious with its dollop of lemon gelato! so refreshing.
- Tiramisu ,skor and wild berry were good but i did not liked pistachio and capuchins
- My fav is skor - and I've never seen it anywhere else!
- Iced tea with lemon gelato is excellent!
- The Oreo is so yum
- Nuts are good, lemon just ok
- Creamy sweet icy goodness. I can't really tell you which to buy because they are all fabulous. Today I am eating Coconut Cream Pie and Sicilian Pistachio but I am know to kill a Chocolate Brownie
- Homemade ice tea with lemon gelato!
- IMO best espresso on Bayview. Excellent gelato as well. Tx to Dino & Enzo.
- Pear gelato
- Hazelnut is like Ferraro Rocher in gelato form - so good. They also make a great latte.
- Best is the pumpkin pie gelato served on a pie, but only served once a year during thanksgiving...
- Gelato is amazing. Cappuccino had too much foam in it though.