Harborside Common Grounds
Coffee Shop, Bagels, Sandwiches
5159 6th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53140
- Eat a sandwich, they are the bestest!!
- Been around forever, good coffee.
- The chai latte is AMAZING and so is everything else it's a fun place to stop in and has a chill atmosphere
- Great place to be productive...if your productivity doesn't require wi-fi.
- Try the raspberry chai tea! It's the bomb diggity. Fo sho
- Great hot chocolate!
- A cozy and comforting atmosphere. Clutching your hands around a warm mug of raspberry chai makes winter more bearable.
- Love the spiced chai!!! Try it!
- Try the herb tomato sandwich bread. I prefer turkey n ham with honey mustard :D
- Morning chats with Bobbi are the best. Try a breakfast sandwich on an onion bagel with bacon, spinach and feta! Mmmm!
- corn chowder today. yum!
- Sandwiches, coffee, lattes
- Sit on the deck and enjoy the view with a caramel iced latte.
- They have great iced coffees and the staff always have tattoos which is awesome their sandwiches are good too.
- We love Common Grounds! I've been there with family and friends and will keep going back! :)
- Turkey Wraps!!!
- Chai lattes are great. Good wraps too.
- Vanilla chai and a croissant!
- Just go in and ask for the Anthony. That's the best drink.
- Chai spiced latte