Ice Cream, Snacks, Desserts
- Chocolate with condensed milk is the BEST
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2012 Winner: Best Sno-Ball Stand
- cream of nectar with condensed milk...mmmcream of almond or cream of blueberry...so many choices and there is not enough room in the tummy
- There are no short cuts to quality.. But I sure wish there was a short cut through this line.
- Satsuma-ginger w/a snowcap..yum
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2011 Winner: Best Sno-ball Stand
- half satsuma + half vanilla bean is the way to go!
- Honey-lavender & coconut with condensed milk
- Strawberry shortcake is riiiiiiiidiculous!
- Satsuma ginger is the way to go !
- The best snoballs in the city! Be prepared to wait in line on the street for up to an hour - but the wait is very much worth it. Only open suring snoball season, so if in doubt, call.
- Satsuma is AMAZING.
- Get half Satsuma and half vanilla bean with the cream on top
- Try their new satsuma flavor. Perfect mix of sweet and tart.
- Cream of Ice Cream or Cream of Nectar with condensed milk! Yum! Best snoballs in the city. You have not had a snoball until you've had one from Hansen's. Different and better than the others.
- Open March-November, this shop has been serving icy treats to locals since 1939. These sno-balls come in all flavors. Order with condensed milk and the seasonal bananas foster topping for true bliss.
- Open March-November this shop has been serving icy treats to locals since 1939. These sno-balls come in all flavors. Order with condensed milk and the seasonal bananas foster topping for true bliss.
- cream of nectar is incredible. what is that exactly, anyway?
- I think the best Sno balls in Nola. Satsuma flavor is amazing. They make them in layers, and they melt the slowest.
- In the 20-ish years that Ive been going to Hansens, NEVER a disappointment. Top 3 flavors: nectar cream (pictured), satsuma, and pear (a special they only have sometimes)