Habanero Mexican Grill
166 Brighton Ave (btwn Harvard & Park Vale)
Boston, MA 02134
- Burritos are great
- You guys make a good pupusas!
- If you want real Mexican food, you go here. Thumbs up for the most authentic Mex food in Boston!
- Chicken quesedilla was big and amazing. Can't wait to come back.
- Amazing and authentic. Pork burrito, fried plantains, and horchata
- Great specials, fantastic queso.
- Yummmm chicken papusas
- Chicken quesadilla was so filling! And the pico had a hint of spicy which was reallly bomb
- Carnitas burritos are delicious. Don't forget to get a Mexican Coke too.
- Papusa is always really good here can't go wrong. Their chicken burrito is good , but remember when they ask if you want everything this includes jalepenos. As a bonus the staff is awesome n polite!
- Quesadillas are amazing and so much food for your money. They even put guac inside of it! Yum.
- Tacos won't disappoint!
- Next time you crave Mexican food, skip Qdoba and come to Habanero Mexican Grill for a cheaper, tastier, and more authentic experience. Try the beef tacos ($1.75) or the Plato Habanero, our favorites.
- The nachos.
- 3 bomb ass tacos for less than 7 bucks? That's a steal considering how amazing this place is for east coast Mexican/el salvadorian food!!
- If you want take out call in ahead. Always busy...cos their food is sooo good.
- Great healthy food