Fork In The Road
1821 S Fielder Rd
Arlington, TX 76013
- Every meal is unbelievably incredible. Impossible to stay away. Try something new each visit.
- Voted Best Hamburger In Arlington! Why eat anywhere else?
- Burger of the Week! Chef inspired, created, cooked! Absolutely no comparison!
- Burger of the week and whatever else the Owner-Chef has in mind. Menu changes, check out Facebook page frequently.
- Burger of the week. Crack-o-roni. Desert. Mussels. Always fresh daily.
- Amazing food, not simple food, the flavors of every dish is something marvelous, complex, and enjoyed bite by bite! This is masterfully prepared by an experienced Chef and not by a simple cook-fry-guy
- Everything is great! Food, atmosphere, prices, and employees. I've seen people of all kinds join together at this fabulous diner.
- Definitely recommend the crack...a roni! Sinfully yummy!
- The gorilla biscuit is fantastic and you can't beat the deal on the mussels!
- One word: Crackaroni.
- Mussels. Everything is good, but mussels, love them.
- Loved their grilled cheese
- It doesn't matter what you get here it's all good, the crack a roni is awesome and their burger of the week is always a hit.
- Veggie burger was basic AF... pretty sure it was the frozen Boca patties you can buy at the supermarket.
- Nice funky sandwich place: I had the Gorilla Biscuit (which is actually a wrap with Ham, corned beef and pastrami) a side of the Mac-N-Cheese (3-cheeses and truffle oil) and the fudge red velvet pie.
- Weird sodas on offer
- Our Caesar Salad!!! Best salad I've ever had!!! When craving for a salad, this is my first choice!!!
- Build your own specialty burger and onion rings & crack-a-roni
- Crackaroni lives up to its name. Great burgers. I wish I took a pic but ate it all instead.