First Friday on Abbot Kinney
Food Truck, Nightlife
Abbot Kinney Blvd (btw Venice Blvd and Main St)
Venice, CA 90291
- Don't plan on finding a parking space - take the bus or bike if you can.
- Grab something from one of the food trucks, and sit on a curb and people-watch.
- Come hungry.
- Look for Baby's Burgers or the Grill 'Em All truck!!! Best burgers in LA!!!
- Dogtown dogs
- Great to visit , people watch and eat.
- Cool date place. Why? Even if things don't go so well that you're picking out artwork for your future abode, you can still make small talk over people watching and food trucks.
- The Mayor of all Food Trucks: Kogi. Waiting in line is hard when you have to smell the great korean food for hours. But in the end, it's all worth it! Try the short ribb taco!
- Enjoy walking down Abbot Kinney and peeking your head into the local galleries and bars. Truly the Venice scene.
- koolhaas is da bomb....busting out new flavors alllll night!
- Always come with your posse at least 6 and " divide and conquer ". Separate and each stand in one line and get enough to share when done. Then you get more eating accomplished!
- Check website for Rsvp to open bar events.
- Goodluck finding parking here! Might have to walk a few blocks. #bike #board #skate #walk #ber
- Find the Pork Belly Fries. You won't be disappointed!
- Drunk on the streeeeeeet!!
- Don't forget your hipster hat.
- The food trucks are awesome! Flying pig is a must try, m favorite are pork belly and crunchy tofu buns!
- Take the bus from santa monica
- Try the Asada or Chicken taco at Border Grill truck.. Yummmmm
- Take your food truck goodies into The Brig and have a drink!