FDR 99¢ Pizza
150 E 2nd St (btwn Avenue A & B)
New York, NY 10009
- strong contender for the worst pizza in new york. also, they're prone to 'miscounting' your change, so be safe and double check.
- I doubted you could get a nice slice of pizza for just 99 but this place proved me wrong. The dough is really good and so is the sauce.
- This pizza has made my bottom feel fire like never before and I've done butt stuff with dudes before.
- 99 cent pizza and it's open late - nothing wrong with that!
- Best dollar slice in the east village.
- Nice HuffPo piece about owners Shakir & Farhana Mazumder, originally from Dhaka, and about the Bangladeshi community in NYC:
- Not going back.Nothing for 99. Maybe not surprising in 2018 NYC, but change the name then...Got a slice of Mushroom Pizza" which was just cheese pizza with sliced canned mushrooms thrown on top.
- This ain't two bros but it's still a dollar
- It's very mediocre pizza for this city, but at 99 cents you get what you pay for.
- Agree with other review saying this is the best dollar slice in the city (and I've had many of them). Nice guys too.
- Not impressed. Next time I'd ask for extra toasted. Bottom was way too soft
- AMAZING! MUST EAT!
- Pepperoni &Cheese Patty $3 can't go wrong.
- Please please do not get toppings...ya bish.
- Wow, this is the best 99 cent pizza I've ever had. And I've sampled many. The pizza dough is delicious!
- $2.75 for dinner? Yes please.
- Ask for buffalo sauce.
- Solid pizza for $1. Better than 2bros IMO.
- Sucks, two bros on st. marks is better.
- It ends up being $1 pizza but that includes tax it would seem, and it's pretty good pizza, too.