Pizza, Sandwiches, American
- Best pizza on the Kenai Peninsula, by a mile.
- Don't bother. Waitress had 'don't care' attitude, wrong order brought, only bus girl came by, when I said wrong order, she said kitchen often does that. Sad. It was a good place in earlier times
- A MUST on your adventures to Homer! Fabulous tasty pizzas, delicious salads & the atmosphere is super friendly! Waitresses are always super helpful with wine tips! I've never had a bad experience!!
- A definite must of you're in the area! Service has always been excellent & the pizza is out of this world!!
- Everything is good here!
- The Olives Special pizza sounds weird but it is great!
- AWESOME pizza and our server was fantastic. Coming from Minnesota...I recommend it.
- Service was a little slow...BUT...Mac N Cheese is AMAZING...as was the Baked Penne.
- Too dark & too hot in there
- Service is great. Literally everything on the menu is good. I always seem to end up getting the reuben or stromboli.
- La pasta y la pizza
- Muy lindo lugar! Hay comida para llevar tambin! Las pastas son muy buenas!!!
- The Stromboli was delicious and the service was very quick!!
- The macaroni and cheese is great. Also try the duck salad. So good.
- I always stop in when I'm in Homer. Awesome food!
- Great food HORRIBLE WAIT TIMES (and lies about estimated wait times) - wait time for us was 20 mins became almost 45 mins. Embarrassed me in front of family.