Farm House at Breckenridge Brewery
2990 Brewery Ln (Santa Fe)
Littleton, CO 80120
- Absolutely love this place! Food is delicious and great service! Would love to go on a brewery tour next time.
- Great beer. Really cool atmosphere. Great food. We want to come back when it is nicer and can enjoy their lawn games outside with a beer!
- Great seasonal snacks and appetizers
- Great chorizo sloppy joe, great service, great beer list and EXCELLENT setting
- Leon Bridges
- Brunch was great in Sunday. Very biking friendly.
- Great ambiance and awesome food at a reasonable price. Great beer made right across the street too!
- I LOVED this place before Anheiser-Busch took over. The food is nowhere near as good. And I'm sad that a craft heaven is now corporate.
- Not conducive for large groups. The service was very good, but they wanted to give us a reduced menu for groups over 16 people.
- They changed locations! So the farmhouse is where you get your food +drinks and the brewery is the tours + samplers +beer only. It's a huge location! Much larger than the one near downtown
- Food and beer.
- Sat out on the patio in the warm sun, great view. Amazing!!!
- Lunch today
- It was my first time, and I had the fish n chips cuz it was St. Paddy's Day and the Thunder Stout! Love them both!
- Burgers/beer!! Right on point
- Good selection of beer. More than just Breck!
- Service is fantastic food is great atmosphere is wonderful and of course the beer.
- Drinks, beer cheese dip.
- Order the apple pie!