30-11 30th Ave (betw 30th & 31st Sts.)
Astoria, NY 11102
- Tacos mannn. Do it right and make the trip if your craving one or 10.
- Get the al pastor tacos. They are incredibly good, some of the best you'll ever have
- If you sit at the bar as your take out order is being made, you'll often get complimentary chips and salsa!
- Hands down the most legit Pueblo-style Mexican food around. Eat anything with the flavor packed al pastor and wash it all down with a refreshingly cool horchata.
- The tacos kick ass. Way better than any I've had in NYC after moving from SF. And at $6 for 3, it's an amazing deal.
- Best tacos in Astoria - and better than most in the city.
- The taco church, come worship
- As mexican, I think its the best real mexican food in NYC... very rural and local, not tex-mex, not commercial, the real deal!!!
- Tacos are great
- Bistek Ranchero is amazing and so are any of their tacos. This is the best Mexican place in all boroughs.
- Great little hole in the wall for some really good Mexican food
- Coming from LA and missing good Mexican food, this is the first place that has had be wanting to keep eating till I vomit. Really authentic, really good food and affordable. Win!! I'll come back!!!
- The best tacos in Astoria. Try the carne enchilada and al pastor.
- The beans are super soupy...not very appetizing. Stick to the tacos.
- Over rated....
- The chorizo huaraches are ace. And if you can manage even simple Spanish when ordering, they'll be very grateful.
- Suedero taco