Dara Thai Cafe
3655 W Anthem Way
Anthem, AZ 85086
- Weekday lunch menu is very limited, otherwise the food is awesome!
- One of Phoenix's best Thai joints is tucked away in an Anthem shopping center. Menu features a little bit for everyone, including many meatless selections for vegetarians.
- Curry rice is awesome
- They let you choose how spicy you want your dish from 1-5.
- Fried Bananas? Delish. Trying orange chicken lunch special next
- I love this place! So Yummy
- They close way to early 8 pm tonight it was 730 what a joke
- I was a "Thai-newbee" and now this cafe is one of my favorites! They have GREAT lunch specials!! Although it is a small location, it is quaint and nice! The orange chicken is awesome!
- Tum Ka Gai soup is AMAZING!
- My favorite Thai restaurant
- The best orange chicken I've ever had!
- While it may not be a traditional "Thai food" experience, their $4.99 orange chicken lunch special is good, cheap, and ready for take out with 10 minutes notice!
- Great Thai place, especially for Anthem. Get the Gaeng Ped Tofu, fried tofu, spinach, tomatoes and spinach in a spicy red curry sauce.
- They don't take Amex
- The soups are amazing! My favorite is the Tom Ka Gai with steamed tofu - add a little bit of jasmine rice to the mix and you have two curry soup meals. Also, don't forget to take a thai iced tea to
- Panang curry and orange chicken, my favs
- The spicy shrimp and the tom ka gai are both great!