1300 N 66th St
Lincoln, NE 68505
- One of my favorite breakfast spots in town. Get hashbrowns with gravy or one of the skillets.
- There are two big round tables, and we have had a party of 14 accommodated
- Great spot for a traditional American farm-style breakfast. Try the omelettes and sausage links or for a real treat: peanut butter and banana french toast!
- Try the sausage links! They are cracked open and fried inside. So good!
- Open until 2pm. Get in before noon to avoid the rush. Small tables (2-4) only!