Cook and Shaker
- The Cook & Shaker tots are awesome! Homemade guac and pico that come with are excellent. Their cocktails don't sound amazing, but are well made. Not a great looking place, but improving.
- Food and beer selection is very good.
- Best neighborhood bar vibe. Great happy hour and $12 Pint and sandwich Sunday's.
- The tater tots are delicious. I had the specialty cocktail, the North by Northeast. very adventurous but yummy!
- If you're in the neighborhood, stop by for for buffalo brussel sprouts.
- Buffalo Brussel Sprouts are Amazing. Fun cocktail drinks made by Dave!
- Service is great. We waited at a table for basically five minutes, and the waiter came over and apologized and gave us free drinks. Also, spring rolls were delicious.
- The happy hour is amazing. The specials are fantastic (seriously, follow their Insta). Sunday night $12 sandwich and a pint is a steal of a deal. Just go.