Alton, IL 62002
- The peanut butter chicken is delicious.
- The shrimp in white sauce! mmm
- We did some damage.
- Home of dog food!!!!!!LOL
- After sitting here waiting for my food, I've decided not to have multiple children...this play equipment is ridiculous. No parents and about seven crazy kids and NO adults!
- Try the catmeat
- Good food at a nice price
- Not very good at all. The only thing I like is the tempura shrimp in pineapple cream sauce. Very crapy after eating here.
- Seafood platter is delicious when its fresh. Beware of upset tummies after a while of it sitting out.
- The General Tso's is usually awful. Shrimp in white sauce is hit and miss. Garlic chicken is average. Overall, pretty crap food. Recommend Shanghai House instead.
- Its our go-to place for father-son-son lunches. Not the best in the area, but certainly the closest!