Carpe Donut NYC
Food Truck, Donuts
- The Frodo ice cream sandwich may sound good but the hot regular donuts are better
- Ask for a hot donut!
- Very tasty
- TimeOut suggests cider donut.
- Apple cider donuts!! So so good
- Amazing apple cider donuts. Nothing else, then again, who needs anything else?
- You can find fancier donuts in NYC, sure. But there are none that will give you as much joy as an apple cider donut fresh out of the fryer from Carpe Donut.
- They're on Park Ave between 23rd and 24th every Wednesday, and have delicious fresh donuts.
- Apple cider donut with hot spicy apple cider would dispel any winter blues
- Donuts are simple and yummy.
- Ciderin hot, iced, and doughnut form.
- If apple cider doughnut is your thing, this one is for you. They have a pricing scheme that the more you buy, the cheaper each doughnut cost becomes
- Perfect Apple Cider Donuts. Named one of 2013s BEST DONUTS by New York Mag.
- Carpe Donut's handmade apple cider confection is arguably the best of its kind in the city fresh, warm, pillowy and dusted with a thick layer of sweet cinnamon sugar.
- Absolute best doughnuts ever, one of my favorite food trucks in New York City.
- Best doughnut: Apple Cider Doughnut
- Visited NYC for a week and had Carpe Donut my last morning; the perfect food to end on. Best apple cider and donut of my life! Plus this guy is crazy friendly. Go out of your way to find them! Yum!
- Delicious, fresh, warm donuts!
- APPLE CIDER
- A cup of apple cider and an apple cider donut go hand in hand. The donut ice cream sandwich is not nearly worth the calories as the original donut. Think hot and fresh, and the melting in your mouth.