Los Baños, Laguna 4030
- Great staff. :)
- Expensive & slow service
- Chicken & Pork Adobo
- PROs: Really good ambience. Rich selection of meals. Aircon, wifi, power sockets means it's a great place for working, very clean restroom & wash area. CONs: staff should learn to smile more.
- Try their carbonara pizza!
- Bad food and bad service. I should've just went to Starbucks...
- Feels like home. Fast internet connection too!
- Enjoyed the clubhouse, but I found the coffee too watery
- The coffee I ordered tastes like disappointment.
- Good set of desserts :)
- Still on their soft opening, so no wifi yet.
- Cakes are delicious.
- Perfect ambiance for studying. You can choose from a variety of Frapp drinks
- For a coffee shop, the ambience makes me want to sleep. Maybe because of their lighting. That's why I think it's not that conducive for working/studying unless you're at the well lit area of the place
- I don't know about their cakes, but their pastas suck so bad. They don't use extra virgin olive oil for their pesto!!!
- Oreo cheesecake is the best!
- Their pastas are quite nice. Although the place is crowded with people tinkling over their laptops.
- Dinner. :))
- MUST EAT: Oreo cheesecake.
- The milk tea needs more milk..and tea.. but great ambience and fast internet connection too :)