Bull's Smokin BBQ
- Mac and cheese comes topped with crumbled Goldfish.
- If you bring your dog, ask the Dogfather (Tony) for a bag of to-go rib bones!!
- Dog friendly
- the beef brisket sandwich is really good!
- Totally dog friendly owners are awesome and super nice! Dog gets a water and a bone at owners approval :)
- The Brisket sandwich was real good! They R dog friendly they give your dog a bone and water. And the waiters and waitresses r so friendly. Very nice place to go. :-)
- Great patio for doggies!
- Great customer service, and great food. Also.. huge tv for football games!
- Why people wait in line at Phil's with this place here is beyond me. Food and service are great. Possibly the most dog friendly place I have ever seen.
- Great patio area for pooches! And bones! Woot!
- I had the gumbo, and it was fantastic. But everything that came out looked good. Great beer selections too.
- Nice outdoor patio. Very good food and great service.
- Give their Pulled Pork Fries a try. Slightly on the large side for an app, so a great value, too!
- Good meat , big portions , friendly staff and boss. Quick service...
- Great Texas style rub. Their Original BBQ sauce is a bonus. Definitely coming back.
- This place kills it everytime. Get the brisket you will not be disappointed.
- Everything! Especially the ribs, brisket and andoullie sausage. Try out their new aioli sauce!
- The meat on the ribs really does fall of the bone but not very full of flavor they need to step their sauce game up
- Best BBQ in San Diego! Family run, always VERY friendly and fast and you can bring your dog with you to eat! They give them yummy BBQ bones while you eat and everyone is happy! Brisket sliders!
- Everything! Brisket, ribs, andouille sausage are my favs. AUTHENTIC texas BBQ. Pet friendly, relaxed environment, large patio with 20ft. projector screen. Very dog friendly. Favorite place to go