Bonga (Ben Jia) (本家韩国料理)
- Wifi password:1234567890
- Very lavish appetizers, the meat are really juicy and yummy!!!
- Best Korean in Shanghai.
- . ...
- Of Ben Jias unbeatable banchan (free cold appetisers), the fresh salad greens with potatoes is the tastiest. Dont skip the marinated beef ribs (80RMB) or jap chae (50RMB), sauteed in a sweet sauce.
- Try the beef and finish with Kimchi soup and you will never visit other places
- This place is awesome...
- Lots of veggies for free! Meats and other items. They can cook for you! Ginseng chicken soup/ pork neck are must
- Agreed, this is the best korean bbq in shanghai. There's a newer branch off yan'an lu.
- altra meravigliosa esperienza
- hands down best Korean restaurant in shanghai. a bitch to find and get to, but worth the journey.
- Best Korean restaurant in Shanghai. By far better than an Korean restaurant in Japan. Berbecue is great but Sundubu Hot pot is even great.
- Had been there be4, the food is quite good but yea, queued up for a looooong time. And it's not that costly too
- Wowowowow!!! The green bottle of Makkoli is the best! The food is to die for!!!!!
- every bite of the bbq
- Great Korean bbq but the competition around the area is similar or better in quality. If you want direct parking then is probably best.