The Beaver Café
Café, Breakfast, Gay Bar
- great hangout spot, back patio, good music, not so good if you are a homophobe.
- Try the brunch - and the $5 Caesars - on Sunday morning.
- Great for dinner and a drink, they have an amazing and diverse line-up of DJ's Tuesday through Saturday. They also have very high food standards for such a compact place.
- Cool small hangout with great food and drinks plus a cute patio out back. Dangerous for racist sexist homophobic types.
- The breakfast burritos are delicious.
- Great food, kind staff, will return.
- Nice bar staff and cocktails!
- Best club sandwich in the city.
- Go for brunch! The beaver is not as busy as other local brunch spots.
- The club is amazing!
- Cool bar with the friendliest bartenders and a fun crowd. I approve!
- No-frills cafe with decent food. It's a good spot for a quiet bite.
- Fun gay dance parties. Patio in the back.
- Super Queer-positive - as if you can't tell from the name. Love it here.
- The black bean and sweet potato burrito is deeeeelicious. Thought it was a little pricey when I ordered it, but it was super filling and came with salad, so it was worth the money. Cute space, too!
- Great place for a casual, high quality meal. Try the (local) cheese trio and charcuterie plates. Delicious!
- Get the cornbread! It's amazing, and great for sharing!
- Brunch til 4pm is the best surprise!
- Terrible coffee.
- They have a lovely brunch here. They steam their eggs! <3