Auberge Bistro & Bar
- No reservations accepted so come early. Parking is valet only but no charge view spectacular and worth the trip
- Skip brunch and come for breakfast. It will add years to your life in relaxation.
- Awesome view and $20+ burgers
- Good service, gorgeous view. I would recommend grabbing a drink here and going somewhere else for food.
- Class all the way, yet approachable
- One Michelin star
- Order lamb tartare, Kurobuta pork chop over crisped mustard spaetzle, and angel food cake dusted in pumpkin powder. Green Guide Editor
- Professional but friendly service, fantastic view of the Napa Valley. ! Loved the smaller portions and the artistic flair.
- Hands down best potato gnocchi I've ever eaten. Get that and sit outside to enjoy the beautiful Napa landscape.
- Grab a drink or a bite and enjoy the great view of Napa minus the exorbitant prices of the hotel and fancy restaurant, unless dropping Benjamins is your thang.
- Saldo Zin mmmmm
- Hand pulled pizza with rock shrimp watercress and tempura lemon. Yes please.
- Great afternoon spot in the sun on the terrace for a drink and more