Tye Sin Road
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10300
- Small plate but taste great ^^
- The BEST char bee hoon, lok bak and red bean/peanut soup in town. Must try!
- The portion getting small. :( Koay Teow + Bihun is the best combination. Koay Teow combination, better be there early to avoid disappointment. Their peanut soup also their signature dish.
- Nice and
- the best on town...
- Closed weekend and public holidays
- Quick meal
- Best fried mee hoon
- I love it, price is reasonable
- Char bee Hoon
- Eat their bihun n poh piak tonight as saw alot of ppl. But not really ngam my taste i feel so so only n the chilli not spicy at all n very expensive and small portion. I prefer d one at aunty one
- Food is cheap... Taste no bad....
- Close on weekend
- The best char bee hoon! Try the lor bak & peanut soup too :)
- The best one in penang.