Ramen, Japanese, Noodles
Lists & rankings
- Request the free raw garlic, it adds depth to the broth.
- Don't come here hungover. The music will kill you.
- Don't forget the raw garlic!
- All I want for Christmas is Jinya ramen. But seriously, it's great for colds
- Truffle brussel sprouts were good. They were good but I love the gyoza at daikokuya better.
- I don't recommend getting the ramen to go but if you're craving a big bowl of noodles, this is a pretty good place to find them.
- When you ask for 'fresh garlic' on the side, they never remember to bring it
- Get the Shrimp Gyoza!
- Patio is dog-friendly.
- Best Ramen ive in SoCal! Get the Bushi black!
- Vegan spicy one is amazing! Pretty tiny place so you might have to wait a little to sit down. But the wait is totally worth it
- Awesome ramen...
- Hidden but really good spot for authentic ramen.
- Happy hour on food from 3-6 pm!
- A delicious experience, go for spicy chicken ramen
- -- Broth ramen --
- Don't go here for the vegetarian Raman. It has no flavor at all.
- Super friendly service with pretty good ramen
- Delicious Ramen. A bit small though so can get crowded