$ $ $ $
16 Sydenham Rd (near King St W)
Dundas, ON L9H 2T4
- This quaint gem serves delectable & fresh dishes. Service is impeccable. Reservations are a must. Sit back & enjoy the tasting menu. Def recommend the gnocchi, salmon, albacore tuna & beef tenderloin.
- Very fancy. Super high priced. The food looked good but really I didn't see what the fuss was about.
- It's all good here!
- Incredible entrees, amazing service. Will definitely be coming back.
- Appetizers were delicious - would go back for the gnocchi alone!
- Elaine's mix rocks it. Best. Music. Ever.
- Really, really have the filet. Cumbrae's sets aside the best cuts...
- Very good food, but over-priced. And nothing stands out about their sirloin.