$ $ $
- Been going to this place since I was a kid. Massive group dinners, family reunion-style. This is real, good Korean food. Go if ever in the area or can get out of the city. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Clean; good portion sizes and friendly staff...What more could you want?!?
- Always turns into family style here because of their large portions. You will leave happy and full :)
- Huge portions. Liked the Korean BBQ. Lots of side dishes. Generic menu.
- Good for big groups. Good lunch menus. It has very generic food but they give you lots of side dishes.
- Good BBQ. We go here with my in-laws since they love it here and most customers are Korean. Recommend saeng galbi () and saeng deung shim () for BBQ.
- It's not 2503, it's 2053
- Try the Kimchi Jagae
- Try the Dubu Kimchi Bokkeum
- Best Korean food and great service too. Eat everything in sight ;)
- ask for the Kaktugi (pickle of sorts), and Changilim (sesame seed oil w/salt) if missing
- A bit on the expensive side but the portions are pretty big and the food is delicious.
- Excellent food and parking in back!
- It is Closed. It went out of business.