Pool @ Fontainebleau
- Has got to be one of the best pools in Miami. Absolutely stunning.
- One of the most gorgeous pools in Miami. Best part - non-guests can take advantage too! Be sure to check out one of the infamous pool parties here - you may even spot a celebrity.
- The 2nd scene of Goldfinger (1964) was shot here, although the whole pool area has since been remodelled and the apartments at which James Bond and Jill Masterson meet no longer exist.
- Jonathan is the best cabana boy there is. Find him and treat him well. He will take care of you.
- Nizar is the man. Best bartender in the business.
- Go to the pool early and get the best chairs! You can go back later to enjoy for the rest of the day the perfect perfect spot.
- This hotel is amazing! My kids never wanted to leave the pool area. A football field of pools and hot tubs with cabanas . If you have not been to the fountain blue please go!
- This is the place to party in style with great beats and beautiful people.
- Quietest cabana at the main pool is cabana 7
- Pool and Beach
- Superb pools!!!
- Pool, party, food, beer, sensational
- Simply sensational
- Everyone is here. Everyone. I mean, there are a lot of people here.
- grab a drink, enjoy the view from the deck terrace
- A great pool with excellent service. If you want it they will get it for you.
- Lugar super agradvel, mas sempre muito cheio... Preos de tudo muito alto: comida, bebida, cadeiras...
- This place is extremely gorgeous! So many people to meet ..soo much to do! 5 stars! Valet is on point as well! I will be back.